Select Page

Freedom in Homeschooling

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster
        Courtney Polk
        Participant

Is there a list of the podcasts and carschooling resources you mentioned. I can’t rewind the video. Thank you

admin
            Keymaster

You should be able to rewind. Try what Lindsay suggested and let me know if it doesn’t work.

Lindsay Byers
            Participant

I realized that when I click the title, it opens the video in youtube for all the rewinding abilities!

admin
                Keymaster

Thank you for that nugget!

Joyia Sells
                Participant

I am homeschooling for the freedom it gives us, to spend this important time with them, to slow down and go at their own pace plus many other reasons. Thank you for this great session!

admin
                    Keymaster

It’s great to go at their pace instead of a state-mandated pace!

Renee Hill
                    Participant

I LOVE that you started by defining the word “freedom.” So much of what you shared resonates with me. Thank you for your presentation.

admin
                        Keymaster

Destini is one of my favorite speakers… she brings so much life!

Kimberly Joseph
                        Participant

This was great. So many great ideas! Freedom was one of my top whys. Thank you!

I am so glad you liked the podcasts! I can share them with you 💜 They are actually on my IG @Destini_BurnsTribe11

You are so welcome 🙏🏾 I believe if more parents embraced the freedom aspect of homeschooling more would experience less burnout 💜

@Renee you are welcome! So often we glaze over the definitions 🥴 But the homeschooler in me HAD to pull out that good definition to remind us ALL of our why 💜 Thank you 🙏🏾

Yes ma’am 💪🏾 Our children are brilliant and in the right and FREE environment have the potential to do so much more than we could imagine 💜

Allie Olsen
                          Participant

We homeschool so we can shape our kiddos’ character, so we can enjoy learning together, to embrace the flexibility of Dad’s job and to help our children build relationships w/one another across all their ages. (Love this talk so far, btw!)

Allie Olsen
                            Participant

“I’ve sparked that in her.” -Destini
                              I LOVE THIS. This is what I live for, as a homeschooling mamma. I want to see my kids and my adult children thrive as who God created them to be… if I can *spark* something beautiful in them, I’ll be content.

Wonderful talk, Destini. Thank you for sharing all your experience & wisdom & reminding us we can do this.

Chelsea Auguste
                              Participant

Thank you for all the tips and validation. The Podcasts are going to truly be put into rotation ASAP.

Dana Gable
                                Participant

Thank you so much! I really want to try the podcasts with my daughter. That’s an avenue I forgot about.

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.