Select Page

Living a Legacy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster
        Kimberly Joseph
        Participant

Thank you. Lots of great ideas of what to make space for.

admin
            Keymaster

So glad you found this helpful! – Shaun 💙

Allie Olsen
            Participant

Kimberly, keep building your family’s legacy! I’m grateful Shaun is encouraging us to make space to think through our homeschool & family priorities. Weekends like this are priceless!

Chelsea Auguste
              Participant

Thank you for sharing and igniting a fire within me. This session is thought provoking and necessary. Again Thank you I appreciate this knowledge and perspective.

Allie Olsen
                  Participant

“Igniting a fire”… I love that imagery! I’m so glad it was helpful. We’re shaping lives & changing our family trees! Keep rockin’ it, mamma!

Kerry Webb
                  Participant

Wow! What a powerful session! Thank you for the insights. Unfortunately, I am not a younger mom, I’m almost 50 with a 5 year old and a 3 year old so the idea of a legacy is very much at the forefront of my mind often. This is our first year homeschooling and honestly we have just trying to get it all done, but this has made me realize that going through the motions on a daily basis is not why we started this journey or the legacy we want to create.

Allie Olsen
                    Participant

Kerry – You have a unique perspective that I didn’t gain until recently. You’ll be able to homeschool with such intentionality! Keep relationships and character first then focus on academics a bit at a time. Have you ever heard of Five In A Row? I love that for K, 1 & 2nd (add reading as they’re ready and math). Blessings!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.